[Daily Life] OOTD + House Of Torment +

It's been weeks since I've blogged!! I'm still waiting for my laptop to get fixed, unfortunately it contains all of my review photos and such which is why I'm super behind on reviews... yet again q_q I'm still using my old white laptop for the meanwhile, thank goodness at least. Hopefully my main laptop gets fixed soon so I can get on with the reviews >< anyway though...

First, my OOTD on Thursday and Friday!


You can't see it but the black bustier I'm wearing has a cute bow in the front! 
My wardrobes getting darker as it gets colder, it's getting slightly harder trying to incorporate pastel colors into my outfits... either that or I need to buy more pastel color clothes haha

Outfit breakdown:
Varsity Jacket, Crop top: Forever 21
Faux Leather Jacket: ASOS
Skirt: American Apparel 
Shoes: Papaya
(Oversized) White Top: American Eagle


I was over at my boyfriends house on Thursday!! He's so cute /dies. I haven't had the time to blog about him on here but I have quite a few times on my tumblr hehe. 

I went to the House of Torment with my school friends on Friday 18th! The House of Torment is a popular attraction where I live and it only happens around Halloween time and believe it or not of all my years of living here and hearing about it, this was the first time I ever went!! The name says it all!! I WAS IMPRESSED, IT EXCEEDED ALL MY EXPECTATIONS. I'm glad I went this year, being my last year in highschool and my friend said that the House of Torment this year was better than last year -- and I've heard a lot of good things about last years ohoho.

All the pictures are from my phone / Instagram since it wouldn't have been safe to bring my dslr aha *wish I could have though! I would have provided more quality pictures ;o;*

 They were dancing!


The line looks empty but by the time we went it started to get crowded! This was my favorite out of the 3 houses. I guess it's because of Erick LOOOL I laughed so much in this one. Near the beginning, Erick was trying to take a selfie of the 4 of us with his front camera and we weren't paying attention, we were paying attention to his phone and after a few failed attempts, on like the 5th try there was a monster who was coming towards Erick while he was too busy paying attention to the camera and so when Erick put his phone down the monster was right in front of him and Erick screamed and like jumped OMFG I JUST LMAOOO. The hanging heads and other hanging props they used made me laugh too because of the comments we made lmao the props sort of hurt though LOL

Omg there was this one part where we walking and this chainsaw was hovering above our head and as going ZZZZZZZZZZ-ZZZ or whatever that sound chainsaws make LOL IT WAS SO SCARY EVEN THOUGH THE CHAINSAW WAS FAKE OMG (the chainsaws looked so real btw)


The people who did the makeup, props, costumes and the actors behind the monsters deserve 9820928720 cookies and gold stars. Julie and I were legitimately scared of some of the monsters and we tried to avoid them at all cost LOL. The monsters inside the 3 houses were even scarier!! I have never cling onto another person so much in my life LOL

After the House of Torment, we went to go eat at iHop!!



The service at this iHop was pretty bad, it might have been because the waitress we had was kind of new but we basically sat for 3 hours, I never got my icecream sundae and my friend had to wait for like an hour and a half for her food because the waitress forgot about her sdfghjkjhg. The food was great though at least and we had a good time despite the service :3

I also got a new phone since my old iPhone 4 was very laggy and the battery was bad due to my clumsy self. On the bright side: my new iPhone 4s (yeah, not much of an upgrade but works much better than my old phone LOL) is much faster and not laggy and I FINALLY updated to IOS7!! I like to think it was worth despite not being able to use cute iPhone themes anymore, the IOS7's design was an acquired taste to me. At first I didn't like it much (even though I really like minimilistic things. I think it was the way the icons look that didn't appeal to me much at first/I was used to my cute icons from my old pyon theme) but now I really enjoy it, it's minimilistic and simple and the new features are really handy!! The only downside is that the IOS7 eats battery life like crazy. I find myself using my new phone for a few minutes and like 30% is already gone. q___q


Thank you for reading!!



Labels: ,

Powered by Blogger.


© KariMew on Blogspot | Heavily Edited by Kari Mew. | Pipdig